Design decisions are business decisions. They define what your brand stands for and how your customers perceive and experience your company, products, and services. And yet, they aren’t always seen or treated as critical business decisions.
The same is true for social media. While social may seem like the “fun” channel, it’s still a place where strategic business objectives need to drive decision making. How companies present themselves on these channels — and how that aligns with their brand in other places — can determine how the public perceives and experiences your company.
In this talk, Erin Eisinger and Jade Broadus will make the case for how embracing a more integrated, strategic approach to design and social media can transform your business and give you competitive edge. While the subject is serious business, it will be a fun, engaging look at:
- Case studies that reveal how creative and social media decisions directly impact the bottom line
- Insights and mindsets you need to adopt a more critical creative approach, no matter how young or small your organization may be
- Core metrics and questions that you can put into action right away.
Who should attend:
- Founders and small business owners
- Marketers, brand managers and brand ambassadors
- Creative team leaders